pee wee martini: the rough cut


once the color scheme was set, i was off to the scroll saw. i printed out the 3 copies of the template and lightly spray mounted one to each layer of pee wee (front body, rear body and cape). i cut each layer's unique parts (eg. hind legs) separately and then taped them together for the common cuts (eg. the head) so that the curves match exactly. shown here is a taped together version just after i finished all of the cutting. the mohawk, dogtag and snout will be cut out and added later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Derby said...

The following contains no insults or cutdowns:

Dude, that's looking frickin' sweet...

We now bring you back to your regularly scheduled programing...

September 25, 2007 at 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment